how not to talk about global warming
This, for starters.
Yeah, freezing cold temperatures are definitely unusual for this time of year. Except oh wait, they’re not, because you know why? IT’S FUCKING WINTER. You know what is unusual, though? Seventy-two degrees and fucking tornado warnings in January. Which is what we went through yesterday down in Georgia.
So if you want to disprove global warming, go right on ahead with your bad self, but don’t act like you deserve a Nobel Prize for “I had to put on a heavy coat this morning, Q.E.D.” And don’t be surprised if I note your conspicuous silence when the triple-digit heat waves start rolling in a few months from now.
6 Notes/ Hide
- sarahchristine likes this
- shorterexcerpts reblogged this from jennyslater and added:
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- celesteboldlygoes reblogged this from jennyslater
- celesteboldlygoes likes this
- brevetcaptain likes this
- jennyslater posted this